RE: [oletrucks] TF cowl vent block off

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] TF cowl vent block off
From: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:27:47 -0600
The TF trucks cowl vent is entirely different from the older trucks though
... it is a fixed louvered vent below the windshield that is ducted into the
side kick panels which had vents. If I'm right, the older trucks cowl opened
up and dumped air directly under the dash?

Bill

> your thoughts on this?

The kick-panel vents are gone on my 54 ... but I really LIKE the cowl
vent!  On a nice day, with the windows and the cowl vent open, it's
almost like driving in a convertible!

Alan
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy/