RE: [oletrucks] TF cowl vent block off

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] TF cowl vent block off
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:38:07 -0600
Kurt:
I bought my '56 with the vents inside the cab blocked off.  The PO had made
a simple tin metal cover to go over the vent outlets inside the cab and then
covered the whole kick panel with carpet.  I recently saw a non-vented/solid
cowl panel (in front of the winshield) on No Limit's web site.  I still have
the original on my truck but may replace it someday with the 'smoothed' one.

Just make sure your cowl vent drains are open so water doesn't collect
inside the cab, fenderwells or cab vents in the kick panels.

Good Luck!

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup
Pontiac, IL