Re: [oletrucks] Fatman MII and Chev V8 steering shaft

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fatman MII and Chev V8 steering shaft
From: Bob Chansler <rchansl@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:52:05 -0700
Carlos,
I am very interested in how this comes out as I was just about to buy the
same kit for my 49 burb. It may be that you have the engine sitting too low.
Have you looked at the two different mounts that fatman has for the small
block? I think one is a hoop that looks like it would clear the steering
shaft. I have a 400 SB with ram horns that I was going to install. Keep us
informed of how this progresses. Do you have pictures?
Thanks,
Bob Chansler
Mead, CO