[oletrucks] PCV on Fuel Injection Heads 1957 Truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] PCV on Fuel Injection Heads 1957 Truck
From: Marvint1957@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:03:01 EST
Hello List,

I am currently installing a 350 engine with a set of fuel injection heads.  I
have an Elderbrock intake and a 650 cfm carb.  I have a PCV in one of the
valve covers but what is the smaller vent hole on the valve cover that has the
oil fill hole?  These are the new style valve covers with the 4 center mounting
bolts.

Another issue I have is the lower radiator hose.  The stock V8 hose will not
reach the radiator since it is mounted in the six cylinder position.  Any
suggestions for an application that will work.  I am thinking maybe 68-72 Nova
or
Chevelle might do it.

Marvin Thomas  (MarvinT1957@aol.com)
57 Truck