Re: [oletrucks] Truck Titles

To: <Tezzme2@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Truck Titles
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 19:12:48 -0700
There is an outfit named  Broadway Title that can create a title out of
nothing in exchange for cash.  I think they are in Alabama.  Search Google.

I thought about using them because I got my truck with a bill of sale, and a
promise of a title, and when the title was slow coming, I was checking other
options.

Then the title came in the mail, and it got easy.

However the title did have the engine number (at the time I still had the
original motor), not the body serial number.  In Washington it was possible
to correct that by having the state police inspect the numbers.  They didn't
pop the hood, so I'm not sure what they actually inspected.  And now the
motor is sitting in someone else's garage.