RE: [oletrucks] Home on a rollback

To: "wayne osborne" <wayne@chevytrucks.org>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Home on a rollback
From: "Tom C." <c_tom@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 11:28:04 -0400
Is there anyway you could change the gears in the original and keep the
3:90? I am thinking of keeping the original in my 55 2nd, but i would like a
smaller or taller gear, not sure what it would be, maybe a 3:08.
I was hoping i could get a 3:08 gear and maybe 5 lug axels, but not sure
that is possible. I am not even sure the rear i have is original, i can't
find the ID numbers on the tube.
Anyway, let us know how it works out for you.
                Tom in SC,
                55 2nd
                97 S-10