RE: [oletrucks] Backup lights

To: "'Kirk Pierce'" <kpierce@copper.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Backup lights
From: "Dane Bruce" <nochay@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 15:43:19 -0700
Well Kirk,

Maybe you could modify a mazda miata's front head lights (they swivel
down flush) or ??? I imagine it could be done. You might also want to
look at a 1979 Ford Thunderbird. These also cover the head lights up,
and have a heavy duty mechanism to close them. I imagine something could
be modified from these? For a older look, I would go with the 79 Tbird
head light unit. The Miata could look too "Modern", but that's just my
opinion.

Dane