Re: [oletrucks] Backup lights

To: "Leon Corley" <lcorley@ticnet.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Backup lights
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 11:22:52 -0500
Not sure if they had them back then. I think on cars they just had a brake
switch like on truck that the shift linkage on column pushed against when
put in reverse. If you use late model stuff, most modern tranny's have a
switch in them. Think about 67 and up for trucks with manual trans, not sure
on automatics. Some fellas just use a switch under dash and turn off when
done. Seems like I would forget to turn off most times and have people
honking at me. Not waving their whole hand at same time!

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750
AD trucks and MM tractors