Re: [oletrucks] Norwich Ct Car Show....( Karens 53 1/2 PickUp )

To: Joebeatle64@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Norwich Ct Car Show....( Karens 53 1/2 PickUp )
From: Roger.Gleason@uconn.edu
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 08:17:17 -0400
Hi Joe
Nice to know there is someone from my area. Didn't get to go to the Norwich
show as I had commitments to racing. But I wish I could have gone and shown
off my and my wife's new T shirts.... I live in Lisbon, Ct.
Roger Gleason
51 3100 AD Huckster

                      Joebeatle64@aol.com

                      Sent by:                   To:
oletrucks@autox.team.net
                      owner-oletrucks@aut        cc:

                      ox.team.net                Subject:  [oletrucks] Norwich
Ct Car Show....( Karens 53 1/2
                                                  PickUp )

                      07/21/03 09:51 PM

                      Please respond to

                      Joebeatle64

Hi everyone,
   Yesterday, I attended the Norwich car show. I met another list person .
Her name is Karen. She has a very solid and strong sounding truck. The
reason
i'm writing this is she really is new to the hobby and will be asking a lot
of
questions. So if you see any list questions from her please give her all
the
support she needs.
                                           Regards,
                                         Joe D'Alessio