[oletrucks] Norwich Ct Car Show....( Karens 53 1/2 PickUp )

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Norwich Ct Car Show....( Karens 53 1/2 PickUp )
From: Joebeatle64@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:51:28 EDT
Hi everyone,
   Yesterday, I attended the Norwich car show. I met another list person .
Her name is Karen. She has a very solid and strong sounding truck. The reason
i'm writing this is she really is new to the hobby and will be asking a lot of
questions. So if you see any list questions from her please give her all the
support she needs.
                                           Regards,
                                         Joe D'Alessio
                                          52 chevy p/u