[oletrucks] Good Guys Nationals in Charlotte NC -- OCT 25-27

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Good Guys Nationals in Charlotte NC -- OCT 25-27
From: Brian LaRose <larose@atl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:55:33 -0400
Friends,

That other message reminded me....

Is anyone going to charlotte for the october show?  I have a 58 apache and
I'm in need of some 58-59 chevy fenders (with 2 headlights).  Can anybody
bring a set of fenders they have for sale so I can check them out for purchase?
Maybe we could meet up -- Some other truck buddies are going to be in the
King Truck Parts Booth at the show.  We could meet there if you want to go..

thoughts?

brian

http://ecardfile.com/id/brianlarose

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and any attachments are for the
exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take
action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this in
error, please notify us immediately by return email and promptly delete
this message and its attachments from your computer system.
Please do not forward or copy anyone on your reply without my permission.
Brian
LaRose
Senior Solution Architect
Hewlett Packard
Consulting
Software Services
20 Perimeter Summit
Blvd                                                    cellphone: 404-432-2654
    Atlanta, GA
30319                                      pager:
mailto:4044322654@mobile.att.net
404-648-6687     (Voicebox)                                           Delta
Air Lines Account Team