Re: [oletrucks] Any shows in the South in October?

To: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Any shows in the South in October?
From: Brian LaRose <larose@atl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:51:19 -0400
As a matter of fact, one of the biggest car and truck shows in the world is
at Lowe's Motor Speedway (LMS) on Oct 25-Oct 28.  GoodGuys Nationals.  I'll
be there.   This show is for both original and street rods, all pre-1972
stuff.  It should be awesome.

Check out this link for more information.

http://www.good-guys.com

Brian

At 09:48 PM 9/30/2002 -0400, Jack Halton wrote:
>Here is a link to the best local Cruise magazine in Florida. It lists shows
>throughout the South.
>
>http://www.cruisinstyle.com/content/carshows.shtml
>
>Jack
>www.inliners.org

http://ecardfile.com/id/brianlarose

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and any attachments are for the
exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take
action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this in
error, please notify us immediately by return email and promptly delete
this message and its attachments from your computer system.
Please do not forward or copy anyone on your reply without my permission.
Brian
LaRose
Senior Solution Architect
Hewlett Packard
Consulting
Software Services
20 Perimeter Summit
Blvd                                                    cellphone: 404-432-2654
    Atlanta, GA
30319                                      pager:
mailto:4044322654@mobile.att.net
404-648-6687     (Voicebox)                                           Delta
Air Lines Account Team