Re: [oletrucks] '58 Apache Running lights question

To: Bruce Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '58 Apache Running lights question
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:54:00 -0400
I don't have a wiring diagram of the entire truck, if anybody has one this
would be a great addition to http://www.chevytrucks.org   If anyone has
something of this nature, please send it to me off list and i'll get it up
on the domain this weekend...   --wayne

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.