Re: [oletrucks] Squeaky Fan Belt

To: "ToonMan Rob" <Squatch56@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Squeaky Fan Belt
From: "bowtiebits McCoy" <bowtiebits@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 05:52:38 -0500
Did you replace the pulleys? A lot of times a warn pulley can cause a belt to
squeak and wear out. Even if the pulley looks smooth it can still be warn and
cause the belt to squeak. Also, make sure that your power steering pump
bushing is not loose.
Good Luck,
Marilyn
Bowtie Bits Antique Truck Parts