Re: [oletrucks] re: Dusty's 1950 GMC - Tranny/clutch question

To: <dave@juniorbaseball.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] re: Dusty's 1950 GMC - Tranny/clutch question
From: "glperry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:22:03 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
Dave, on front of trans? I've never seen a hole in one. Seems it would ca=
tch=0D
the bearing and wear there. Sure it isn't just broken out or worn? =0D
=0D
One other thing...is that your Son's truck in Classic Truck magazine,
Orange? It has story of Prom and etc. Picture of just legs under truck!=0D
Nice looking unit there. =0D
=0D
The retainers should be the same as cars way up till 80's three speeds an=
not hard to find a good one. Don't forget to grease a little and throw-ou=
bearing groove that rides on it. =0D
=0D
=0D
G. L. Grumpy's=0D