[oletrucks] Hood to cowl seal placement?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Hood to cowl seal placement?
From: "kmm 1024" <kmm1024@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:33:25 -0700
On the hood to cab seal (on top, in front of the wipers), does the rubber
sit in the groove with the one bump and have two flat bumps sticking upwards
where the hood sits on it?  Or do I have the rubber upside down?  It'd seem
like I have it right since it fits in the cab's groove, but in an LMC truck
catalog they show it the other way in a diagram.  Also, is it ok that you
can pick it up and move it a little? (Especially where theres that big gap
between screws on top).