[oletrucks] Dusty's '50 GMC....

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Dusty's '50 GMC....
From: Dave <dave@juniorbaseball.com>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 18:40:57 -0700
Hi all:

Dusty's studying for a big English test and I'm in the process of doing the
oak bed wood for his '50 GMC. I've fitted, marked,  drilled, and sanded the
planks (to 120 grit). Now I'm applying the first coats of 50/50
Urethane/Thinner to seal the wood top and bottom. No one mentions doing the
bottom, but it only seems to make sense to seal that too, as it's exposed to
the elements under there.
  The oak is looking great - can't wait to get those final flow coats of
urethane on there (even bought a new, pro $15 brush!). Once done, it should
bolt right in and we're FINISHED!!!!!
  Photos will be posted for all to see...
- Dave Destler
West Hills, CA