[oletrucks] My Truck Arrived Today!!

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] My Truck Arrived Today!!
From: "David Ackerschott" <dackerschott@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 22:29:04 -0700
Hello All, Well my 1954 Chevy Deluxe 3100 pickup arrived today. Sure was nice
to see my brother pull up with her sitting on the trailer. Well I have a few
problems, she won't
start at all. The truck turns over with out any trouble but seems like not
fire. I have now replaced the battery (6 volt)
The coil, the spark plugs and wire but still not fire. I am wondering if I
hooked up the coil wrong. Can anyone tell me were the (-) wire goes to and
also the (+)wire. Both wires are total shot so I want to hook up fresh wired
correctly and hopefully she will fire up.

Thanks, David