RE: [oletrucks] New Pictures

To: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] New Pictures
From: Bill Bailey <billb1@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:34:02 -0500
>As for the water coming off the road, the wiring for your taillights,
>etc runs along the frame and gets water too, any reason you feel that
>what you and your friend was any worse than that?

Bill
The taillight wiring argument was the same one that he used with me! :)
The only thing that bothered me about this particular installation was the
fact that his left front tire would be throwing a whole lot of water on the
point where it exited the cab. While the wiring under the truck does get
some water thrown up from the road I don't think it would be as much as
what this was going to see. Maybe on our trucks there is more room in that
area and you can get the exit point to a place where the wheel water
doesn't hit it but on his offbrand that wasn't an option. He's not on the
road yet so it remains to be seen whether it will be a problem or whether
it's me just being particular. :)
Bill Bailey
Hagerstown, MD
http://members.tripod.com/~oltruck