[oletrucks] New Pictures

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] New Pictures
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:22:47 -0600
Went buy this morning to check out my new firewall, the shop has welded
in some steel and is in the process of smoothing it completely out. It's
looking mighty good if I do say so myself (of course that's cause I had
nothing to do with the work).

http://www.vanhalen-irc.com/bill/55truck/

There are 2 new pictures at the bottom, in the complete view you can
also see where they've fixed the tips of the front cab. These areas were
eaten up with rust. They also have gotten the area of the cab above the
windshield looking mighty nice.

Next on the agenda is to get rid of the big gap between the doors and
the cab, I'll try to take some before and after photos.

Bill