[oletrucks] Door window questions

To: "OLE-CHEVY-TRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Door window questions
From: "Wayne Craig" <wcraig@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:13:20 -0500
    Well I finally got my door hinges repaired with new springs and pins. Now
it's on the the door windows problem. The previous owner of my 53 3100 had
removed all the glass and vent window hardware from both doors. The window
glass lower sashes are even missing. The regulators are still there, but not
in good shape. I know that repro window regulators are available. My question
is - will the regulators and repro window glass for the 48-50 work on my 53
doors??. I would rather have the single windows anyhow. Also does anyone  have
any idea where I could find the lower window sashes for the 48-50 3100??

Thanks,
Wayne c.