[oletrucks] NOW: PARTS SOURCE... WAS: 55 headlight bucket

To: "'mark'" <ccpanel@jps.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] NOW: PARTS SOURCE... WAS: 55 headlight bucket
From: "Pierce, Andrew" <ajp@lib-mail.humboldt.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:02:00 -0800
Hello folks,

For those of you looking for parts, you may want to give Ebay
(www.ebaymotors.com) a gander (if you don't already use this resource).  It
was my good fortune to win two Ebay auctions; one auction for a NOS '55-'56
grille ($150 delivered and near perfect -- some paint scuffs from years of
being in a box) and another auction for NOS '55-'57 headlight doors ($50
delivered -- equally nice).

Of course you do have to be somewhat weary of your dealings on Ebay, but
most of my Ebay dealings have been positive.

Drew "Pierce_56"
'56 3200
'57 3800