[oletrucks] new to the game

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] new to the game
From: JIMMYO79@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:14:54 EST
i just purchased a 1952 3100 from a gentleman in Oklahoma. I live in Southern
California and around here we Hot Rod these old trucks. I just joined this
group and hope to get some valuable info from you all. My intention is to drop
a 350/350 into this truck. Any suggestions, warnings, commandments, i should be
aware before i even begin this task?? As i stated earlier, i am new to this and
would appreciate any info you all can provide. thanks in advance. jimmy o