RE: [oletrucks] Need 235 head

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Need 235 head
From: Noyes <dnoyes@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 05:55:04 -0800
I just had the 235 pulled from my '50.  The mechanic said it was a '54 or
'55 engine.  I'm replacing w/a 350.  I never started it after a recent
purchase of the truck due to the wiring being shot and battery gone, but it
did turn over by hand.  You can have the whole engine for $200 bucks (a fair
price, from what I've heard).  I live about an hour north of San Francisco.
You or any other serious buyer can call me at 707-585-3180 (h), or cell
707-322-6968.  I'll be out of town until Sunday eve starting tomorrow
afternoon, but you can catch me in the AM at work tomorrow, or when I get
back.  My work # 707-765-7590

Thanks,

Jeff Noyes
'50 3600