[oletrucks] Trip and Trucks

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Trip and Trucks
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 21:41:42 -0700
Hi Gary. I know what you mean about the huge fenders and fender openings. But
I REALLY like that huge grill. I measured the 650, and had talked to a 96
Dodge one ton truck owner, so I decided that I could cut 3 inches off the
width of each fender to get them to the same width as the Dodge. I'm going to
go to the Chasis building company tomorrow and talk it over with their "guy
who's in charge of weird stuff". Since the stock market and my 401 (K) are
still skidding downhill, I guess I have plenty of time to work out these
problems. If I wait too long, I won't be able to drive, and then trhe problem
will cure itself!  I'll try to get the photos of the 650 and Chevy NACCO on
the website tonight. Bob