Re: [oletrucks] wreckers 54gmc 54 Chevy 37 chevy

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] wreckers 54gmc 54 Chevy 37 chevy
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:31:05 -0500
Hi Jay,

Are the wreckers "home made" or are they factory (ie; Holmes, Weld Built,
Weaver, Manley etc.).  What size trucks are they on 1 ton, 1-1/2 ton etc.
How solid are the frames?  Are the wreckers complete or will you have to
hunt parts (are all the PTO parts there)?  How beat up are the body's, do
the have body's or are the slide in units?  How expensive are they?  Do you
have pictures?  Give us some more info and we will try to answer your
questions.

Mike Boteler
'56 8400 Wrecker
Hughesville, Maryland