Re: [oletrucks] Web Page Update

To: "Radicic, Gary" <RadicicG@osc.army.mil>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Web Page Update
From: "Mike (Iname)" <m1a20@iname.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:30:14 -0600
I know it looks not so good right now, but in a few months when it warms up
(Minnesota winters are finally back to normal) i plan to give the paint job
a temporary once over.  at least to give it a basic scheme other than
mix-and-match house paint.  once it is less of an eye sore, i plan to deal
with the more important issues.  also by then i should have a house and a
garage to work in.  then i can really tear into things.

thanks for your encouragement.

Mike
1948 Thriftmaster 1-Ton (3804)