Re: [oletrucks] ? on power steering conversion

To: "Oletrucks Board" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ? on power steering conversion
From: "Claude" <cramey@dashlink.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 07:28:41 -0600
Jason, take a look at http://www.classictruckshop.com in the project section
you will find a power steering conversion. Also, I have done this and
documented some, see at www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam under the truck section.
If you decide to go this route and find you need a pitman arm, I have the
$70 one from Brothers that I'm not using. I would sell for less than half
price.

Claude
1959 Apache Fleetside
http://www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam