[oletrucks] about Golden State Pickup Parts...

To: Trucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] about Golden State Pickup Parts...
From: "Edward T. Dingo" <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:21:55 -0500
Last week I ordered a transmission crossmember and mounting pad from
GSPP, via computer. Next day I read the thread regarding them and their
business acumen. So, I called them to verify them receiving my order.
Spoke to a man named Steve. He was very friendly and cordial. Stated my
order will be received by me in 7 days. Got it today, contains both
items as described. I'm satisfied with them so far. Price was right too!
Just my 2 cents.....

Ed in Mich.
'57 3100