[oletrucks] body work

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] body work
From: Dale Withroder <dale@pro-mentoring.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:14:16 -0600
well, i'm getting ready to have body work done on my 53...but i was wanting
to hear a few ballpark figures from you all on what it should cost me...i'm
more than willing to pay, i just don't want to get shafted...i'd also like
to be suspicious of a to good to be true price as well.

to be replaced will be:
toeboard
floor, left and right
inner cowl, left and right