Re: [oletrucks] powerglide

To: "jose quesada" <quesadaj@inreach.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] powerglide
From: "jcerniglia" <jcerniglia@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:11:08 -0500
Jose,
             I have a 57 Chevy Belair with an original cast iron Powerglide.
It uses a real beefy side mounts that are readily available at most
reproduction parts suppliers for 55-57 chevy parts. You might have to
adapt from the mounts to your frame if you are retrofitting but at least
the mounts will take up the shock.

Jeff Cerniglia
1959 GMC Fleetside
1957 Chevrolet Belair