[oletrucks] Clutch Head Hex bits all found

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Clutch Head Hex bits all found
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 20:01:05 -0600
Took awhile but I finally found a source for Clutch Head hex bits (1/4") in
all the sizes we need for our trucks. The 5/16" one was the hangup. Lots of
places had the 1/4, 3/16, and 5/32 but the 5/16 I could find in only one
place. Thanks to all for the info. I have taken more than 20 trucks apart
this year and the screwdriver set I purchased at the beginning made it thru
about 2 trucks before they were shot. I used a grinder after that. Hex bits
are better for me since you can still use your 1/4 drive socket screwdriver,
but also the added leverage of several other 1/4" socket tools I have. I
needed a decent solution since the grinder made me have to drill and tap the
holes after grinding off the heads.

Here is where I got the clutch head bits...

5/16" - www.chevsofthe40s.com
1/4, 3/16, 5/32 -  www.TOOLS-PLUS.com

Both places offer fast and reliable service.

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400 * 50 3100
www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html