[oletrucks] Fastener Question?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Fastener Question?
From: Alan Quin <Alan_Quin@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 10:08:35 -0800
        Can anyone out there let me know of the correct style fastener
to bolt the two fire wall to inner fender skirt filler plates (They each
have a rubber gasket around the edge). The 47 to 54 factory assembly
manual section 11 sheet 14.00 has a picture. Would the hex head screw
part number 444267 be a self threading kind? It appears they protrude
through the toe boards near the kick panels. Winters are long and wet up
here in Victoria BC and I am scratching for things to do on the truck in
my shop.

                                                        Al Quin 52 GMC
9300
                                                            1/2 ton 350