Re: [oletrucks] radio question

To: "Oletrucks \(E-mail\)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] radio question
From: John Dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 01:29:12 +0800
Hey, I've got my eye on that one!

No, just kidding, I've seen it, but probably won't bid at that price.

It's an aftermarket radio made by Motorola. It's actually a good choice
because it has that big face plat that would cover most buchery. It's
also nice because it has the separate speaker instrad of being built in.

Chevy and GMC's were phsically the same but different electrical
polarity, it could be it's got a polarity switch on it.

If you are going to bid e-mail me privately and let me know you
username. OK?

John Dorsey
Wauchula, FL