Re: [oletrucks] GMC electric fuel pumps

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] GMC electric fuel pumps
From: "Allen Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 08:16:23 -0800
Yes, there is mention of them (electric fuel pumps) on the MV (military
vehicle) email list.  Anyone wanting one might want to try that list
(mil-veh@mil-veh.org) as there are many vendors of MV parts out there.  I
was surprised how may pre-1950 military Chevrolet and GMC trucks these folks
are restoring.

Allen in Seattle
'50 3100
'55 M38A1