RE: [oletrucks] VIN number question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] VIN number question
From: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 14:09:03 -0600
It is only located on the VIN plate.  By the way, What state are you in?
Here in Texas, I had to do the same thing but it was a very simple process
of having the local inspection station fill out a "Green Slip" that stated
the number found by the inspection station was the one on the VIN plate.

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas