RE: [oletrucks] Nor Cal Truck Shows

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@egroups.com
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Nor Cal Truck Shows
From: "Radicic, Gary" <RadicicG@osc.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 13:19:48 -0600
All,
I'm heading to San Diego 14 -15 Feb and wanted to know of any good yards or
folks in that area with any AD grills or bumpers for sale??(47-53 vintage).
Appreciate any heads up.  The last time I went to San Antonio,TX... I picked up
a radio blanking plate for a real good price and as you know, the hunt is half
the fun!!  :)

Thanks,
Gary

Gary Radicic