[oletrucks] Neighborhood problems

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Neighborhood problems
From: J Forbes <jforbes@primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 17:56:52 -0700
We used to live in a development with one acre lots,
they had some restrictions, but not too many...but
still one neighbor did send the county folks out
after us.  I showed that all the vehicles (even the
one without an engine!) had current registration.
No more problems, but then my wife got a horse, and
we moved....

out in the country, where we have 4 acres, the
neighbors all have junk cars and trucks sitting
around too, and we all get along swell!

Jim F
59s in AZ