[oletrucks] looking for 3 parts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] looking for 3 parts
From: varanus@phoenix.net
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 11:12:03 -0600
I am looking for 2 original parts for 3 of my trucks.

1.)AD splash pan - goes between the bumper and grille. Perfect is
not desired - solid/original is. (not interested in repops)

2.)1957 1/2T wheel - for my 57 chev 2wd suburban. I have 3 - I need
the 4th. I can take pics if someone thinks they have one for me.

3.)External visor for 1958 chevy suburban (or any 58). I am curious
what the TF trucks used for external visors. I know the ADs used
Fulton and Comet Skyshields among others. What about the TFs?
Did Fulton make one for them?

If anyone has these parts - please let me know.
Thanks
Eric