[oletrucks] a source for parts

To: "Oletrucks \(E-mail\)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] a source for parts
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 12:20:21 -0500
I just found this site today and do not know anything about it - Just want
to pass it along to let you know he is going out of business and listing his
parts on the web site.  I took a look and it is sorted well.  I think the
prices are good but take a look for you self if you have the time
http://www.donsautoparts.com

I ordered some parts like, $3.00 for a NOS Rotor Cap ($5.10 at Carters).

Jim House
Hollis, NH