[oletrucks] Trucks for sale in Missouri

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Trucks for sale in Missouri
From: "jsclaire" <jsclaire@inlink.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 04:30:07 -0600
If anyone on the list is interested, I have several trucks and parts for
sale. I have more parts trucks than I will be needing for my own projects
and my fiance says some of them need to go.
(1) I have a complete but not running 1953 5 window 1/2 ton with no title
(parts truck?) $350
(2) A 1954 3 window 1/2 ton no motor or tranny, Late model rear end  (decent
grill, solid fenders) no title. $400 (3) A complete 1948 3/4 ton 3 window
flatbed with title. (I have never attempted to start this truck but the
previous owner said it was running when he parked it a few years ago. It
would probably only take a couple hours to get it running again. $1000
(4) A 1972 3/4 ton GMC with title, no motor or tranny $300
(5) And my last complete truck is one of my current projects, a 1954 half
ton 5 window with a fresh rebuilt 305 smallblock with 350 turbo with 700
actual miles on each. This truck was subframed with a 78 camaro and runs
strong. The only thing this truck really needs to be complete is some
bodywork and paint. You could literally drive this one home if you bought
it.$3500
Also, I have many spare parts and would consider parting some of these
trucks out but would prefer to sell whole.
If there are any questions ping me off list and I will get back with you
I also have pictures of the above trucks that I can e-mail you If you would
like
Thank you
Todd C
1954 3100 streetrod (project)
1951 3100 chopped streetrod in 1001 pieces