[oletrucks] '59 3/4 ton for sale

To: " oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] '59 3/4 ton for sale
From: wsellers@iwon.com
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 00:28:46 -0700
Hello,
  It is time. (gosh darn @#$^^^&$@3 it)  I have to part with The Green Behemoth.
 If anyone on the list is interested you can see it at at
        http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/wayne59.jpg

I'm not really sure what to ask though.  It is all original (as far as
I can tell) except motor and tranny (has a 305 and 350 turbo).  All dash
instruments and such are still there, as is the bed wood.  There is no major
body or chassis rust.  It runs and drives pretty good.
  Since I have had it I put on a new carb, master cylinder, went through
the brakes, new king pins in the front (some may remeber my questions posted
here on that), cleaned and sealed the gas tank, etc.
  The bright green is the second paint job.  I bought it in Denver and the
guy who had it didn't seem to know much about old trucks (not that I really
do either).  Anyway, he is the one who pulled the original motor and tranny
and replaced with the newer.  AAAAAAAH!  He said he bought it from a guy
who had owned it originally and only used it for moving things for a big
church for about the last ten years.  The odometer reads 82k and the second
owner said it was still working when the engine change happened.  The motor
change happened four or five years ago so it probably has another 3000 that
I have put on it in the last 2 years.
   Enough history I guess.  Like I said if ianyone is interested ping me
at my email or post it here.  Likewise if anyone can just give me a ballpark
# that they think it is worth please do so.  And are there any other places
or auction sites that anyone would recommend?
   Thanks for all the guys who answered all of my questions over the last
couple of years it was all a great help!!  I hope the list stays together
for the next few years until I gey out of school and can find another ole'
truck!!

Thanks again,

Wayne Sellers

'59 3/4 ton   "The Green Behemoth"