[oletrucks] rear end install kit for 50 3100

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] rear end install kit for 50 3100
From: RobXR250@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 21:50:02 EST
i just picked up a 10 bolt posi rearend out of a 78 trans am that i am going
to put in to my 50 3100. brother's sells an instalation kit for it that runs
$140 or thereabouts. I was wondering if any of you know of someone else that
sells one cheaper. brothers seems to me to be a bit on the high side compared
to the other vendors and figured if someone else offered one that it would be
cheaper through them. also if any of you have some tips for putting it in i
would greatly appreaciate it.

Thanks

Rob