Re: [oletrucks] hub caps for the 62

To: "john j tonyes" <flfox1@juno.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] hub caps for the 62
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 08:13:45 -0700
John

I have a friend that has around 5 or 6 Chevy's of the 62-64 year model and
I'll check with him about the hub caps.
Most of my 1954 parts are Way, Way back of the storage room but If I can get
to them I'll check  because I know theirs a radio or two in the boxes.

Joe
http://chevy1.freeservers.com/
http://jeepster.freeservers.com/
http://50chevy.freeservers.com/