Re: [oletrucks] Cowl-vent

To: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cowl-vent
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:15:15 -0500
    I have both vents on my '50 with new seals and neither leaks. They
really move some air in the summer and look cool as well. Also my turn down
handle latches work fine if everything is up to snuff.
    While some may go to the trouble of welding up their vents others may
want to have their cab have the correct features for the year.

Grant