Re: [oletrucks] Restoration Package from Chevy

To: dkrehbiel@kscable.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Restoration Package from Chevy
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 21:10:24 EST
In a message dated 1/17/00 7:56:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dkrehbiel@kscable.com writes:

>  How long does it take to get your Restoration Package from Chevrolet after
>  you have ordered it? I ordered mine about 2 months ago and havent received
>  anything. If anyone has this, what exactly is in it? Thanks!

A couple of months ago they told me that they were moving the operation from
Mich to TX, and would get a little behind.  The Specifications book is worth
waiting for if you are into factory specifications.  They frequently miscopy
some pages, so make sure you have a full set.
Bob ADler