Re: [oletrucks] Restoration Package from Chevy

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Restoration Package from Chevy
From: "SHAWN & JO" <yooperwannabe@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 21:04:29 -0500
This is really strange. I often hear the complaints about long waits for the
restoration pack, but I've ordered 2 different packs and had both in less
than 7 days. What in the world could I be doing different than youse guys.
    My conversation was always with the first person that answered the phone
and usually took only a couple of minutes for the make/model/VIN to be taken
down and then a final farewell.
    What's the deal????
Shawn