[oletrucks] GMC Parts

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC Parts
From: jvanho01@tir.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 17:30:36 -0400
I have a hood emblem for a 55-57 GMC for sale if anyone is interested.  I
also have a neutral start safety switch for a 58 GMC 6 cyl hydramatic for
sale (it may fit others, not sure).  Ping me off list if interested.  I am
also looking for an NOS left side parking light frame for a 58-59 GMC.  I
am still looking for pictures and/or drawings for a standard transmission
and hydramatic transmission shifter knob for 58-59 GMC, I know they are
different but don't know what they look like.  I do know they are both
polar grey.  Thanks in advance.

Jim V. - '58 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup V8 Automatic