Re: [oletrucks] Headliner

To: "Charles Bertelson" <bigd@win.bright.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Headliner
From: "David Raphael" <draphael@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:37:01 -0700
Charles:

    I'm in the process of replacing the headliner in my truck.  Instead of
the original cardboard sections, I bought a one-piece fiberglass headliner
from Old Car Parts here in Portland.  I haven't installed it yet, but am
told that it's not too bad of a job and looks and wears very well.  It's
black and textured (sorta like leather), and can be painted or left
unpainted if you can live with black.  I have bought and installed
fiberglass door panels from the same place, and they have worked out real
well.  I don't know about fabric headliners, but I know I didn't want to put
in cardboard in this wet climate.  I don't know what year truck you're
talking about, but hope this helps.  Let me know if you want to follow up
with Old Car Parts.

Dave  '49  3100  235  3window
Portland, Oregon
draphael@teleport.com