Re: [oletrucks] Headliner

To: "Grant Galbraith" <trks@javanet.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Headliner
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 16:40:24 -0700
I had a similar problem with the window seal on a Fiat that I used to have.
 I took it and laid it out flat (or as flat as I could get it) on the
sidewalk on a nice HOT day in Southern Nevada.  It took about 4 hours, but
it did straighten out pretty well.  I have been told that a blow dryer or a
heat lamp will do a similar job, but I haven't had to try them yet.  Just
be careful not to get it too hot.  Good luck.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco

> From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
> To: Schorn, Tim <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>; Oletrucks@autox.team.net